About bitFlyer Lightning Special Orders
- If two orders are made at the same time and the first one is filled, then the second order is automatically placed.
- When two orders are made at the same time and one is completed, the other side is automatically canceled.
- IFDOCO is a combination of the IFD and OCO patterns. After an IFD order is filled, the OCO order is automatically placed.
- Market order without limit
- This is where an order is placed with no price specified, emphasizing the filling of the order above other parameters. A buy order without limit will be filled with the lowest available offer at that time. A sell order without limit will be filled with the highest available offer at that time.
- Price limit order
- A price limit order is an order placed to be filled at the price specified. With a buy order with price limit, the order will not be filled unless a price below that specified is found. For a sell order with price limit, the order will not be filled unless a price above that specified is found.
- Stop order
- A stop order is a market order without limit that incorporates the following parameters: If the price reaches above the trigger price, buy; and if the price drops below the trigger price, sell.
- Stop limit order
A stop limit order is a price limit order that incorporates the following parameters: If the prices reaches above the trigger price, buy; and if the prices drops below the trigger price, sell.
Notes on stop orders and stop limit orders
The difference between the above two order types is that, for stop orders, once the trigger price is reached, a market order without limit is placed. A stop limit order, by contrast, is when a price limit order is placed once the trigger price is reached. With a stop limit order, an order will never be filled at a price more unfavorable than the one specified in the price limit. However, due to price fluctuations, the order may not be filled.
- Trailing stop order
- A trailing stop order is where the trigger price for a stop order is automatically calibrated based on price fluctuations.
Execution amount parameters
- Good 'Til Canceled
- (GTC) A Good 'Til Canceled order is one where the order remains in effect until it is either filled or canceled.
- Immediate or Cancel
- (IOC) With an Immediate or Cancel order, all or part of the order is immediately filled if a match is found for the price indicated or better. Orders that fail to fill are canceled in their entirety.
- Fill or Kill
- (FOK) This refers to when the order is canceled if the volume is not immediately contracted (filled) in its entirety.
Please note that the same execution parameters will be applied to the second order when you place IFO or IFDOCO.